We can help
We enter into close and productive collaboration with universities, industry and hospitals whether we are delivering laboratory capacity and skills, or whether we are engaging in the development of new diagnostic tools.
The type of collaboration is based on your needs
The collaboration is shaped according to the needs that we are met with from a partner or customer.
We can for example:
- Test your samples in our laboratories with your assay or one we develop for you - low or high-throughput
- Engage in the development of a new diagnostic tool or portable biosensor to detect your biomarker of interest
- Develop and integrate our biomarker assays with your technology to aid proof of concept and the transfer of your technology to the market
We work closely with research groups at DTU Health Technology
We have close collaboration with DTU departments
We summon the necessary DTU competences for a given partner project and take charge of project management internally at DTU.
We collaborate with e.g.
We enable commercialization of diagnostic products
We have a close collaboration with DTU Tech Transfer for commercialization spinouts & sales, license & option agreements with established companies. We drive the the legal contract process.
Co-financed development projects
- Co-financed development: the partner & DTU contribute resources to the project:
- E.g. staff, equipment, financial resources (eg. from a funding body).
- The results created by DTU will remain the property of DTU
- DTU is entitled to transfer the right to exploit the results commercially if the transfer is on market terms.
Read more at DTU’s website Be part of a collaborative project
Commissioned development projects
Commissioned development: fully financed by the company ordering the work
- Development projects are conducted on commercial terms.
- DTU may keep confidential its own results from the commissioned project work
- DTU may assign the rights to DTU’s results
- The payment for DTU results can be included in the company’s financing of the project.
Read more at DTU’s website Buy research services