We offer to:
- Develop Fluidigm PCR analyses
- To run the PCR analysis & test samples on a daily basis including:
- sample registration & full sample tracking
- RNA/DNA purification
- Short response time and quality to ISO 17025 standard
- data analysis & statistical analysis
- DNA/RNA is extracted from the sample, e.g. tissue, swabs or serum
- The PCR is performed on a chip where samples, PCR reagents and primers are added to predefined wells. See Figure.
- Using a controller instrument, the reagents are automatically mixed in separate chambers inside the center of the chip.
- The chip is placed in a Biomark instrument, which runs a standard PCR program
- Data analysis
Advantages compared to singleplex and multiplex PCR on standard instruments:
- Generates thousands of cheap data points.
- Uses less sample and reagents (nL vs. µL)
Use Fluidigm when:
- You have a high sample load for research projects or diagnostics
- Individual samples are to be analysed for the same +10 targets